abril 20, 2007

Pa la otra me matan no más, les doy mi dirección


Pensar que este semi dios del tenis tiene
25 años... 25 años!!!!
quieres tocar sus semi dorados cabellos?

"As long as I wake up in the morning and she is next to me, that's all that matters," he says.
awwww

He would play Top Spin, Sega Sports Tennis. Sometimes he played virtual versions of his closest friends on the tour, Carlos Moya or Tim Henman. Otherwise he would play with his own "Federer" avatar.
aahahahah... yo he jugado con
Hewitt (lo sé, pero era el mejor que habia) y con el Mosquito,
igual me ganaron.

"People said I couldn't play against Rafa," he says, affronted by the idea. "But that was never true. Rafa's game has helped me improve one or two areas."
OMG, todavía ni es junio y ya estoy emocionada!!!
respira Michelle, respira

No hay comentarios.: