abril 07, 2009

Seh clarooo...

Mi "good friend" Mr. Song Li me envió el siguientes correo:

I am Mr Song Lile and i work with Hang Seng Bank Hong
Kong, i have a business proposal for you to the tune of $19,500,000.00
and as soon as the funds have been transferred to your nominated
bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

My Contact Number Is: +852-367-86701
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile

Tengo tantas ganas de contestarle, tantas pero tantas cosas que decirle...

1 comentario:

William Garcia Machmar dijo...

Mira, por el 0,000000000000001 de probabilidades que sea todo cierto, bien vale la pena darle la dirección de un palo blanco, o inventar cualquier cosa.