junio 12, 2006

Au revoir, merci beaucoup

"I didn't have much time to think about that. I'm not going to think about what I did well, what I did bad. What is important is that my attitude was always positive. I had a winner's attitude. What is positive is maybe that I was not playing at my best level, but I still maintained an excellent attitude. And if you play with a good mental attitude, even if you are not a hundred percent, you can win because, in fact, you win more with your heart, with your will power than with anything else."

Lo que dijo Nadal, que en parte coincide con mis razones, de por qué ganó la final de Roland Garros, especialmente cuando parte 1-6 abajo en el primer set contra el grandioso Roger Federer.

Tal cual fue mi pronóstico antes de acostarme, el partido fue a cuatro sets con tie break:
6-1 / 6-1 / 6-4 / 7-6(4)

1 comentario:

del libertador dijo...

Heeeeeey!
tan fan del deporte. muy bien!!!!
saludos no ironicos desde mediolanum...